Beijer Electronics is a multinational, cross-industry innovator that connects people and technologies to optimize processes for business-critical applications.
As experts in user-friendly software, hardware and services for the Industrial Internet of Things, we empower you to meet your challenges through leading-edge solutions.
- Discovers and creates lead-generation tracking through existing CRM
- Monitors, manages, reports, and improves lead generation campaigns and measures results – Regionally Americas
- Identifies and maintains google Adwords
- Analyzes potential strategic partner relationships for lead generation growth
- Runs social media/public relation efforts via social media platforms
- Works in conjunction with Beijer Corporate Marketing Team
- Develops marketing strategies that build the Beijer brand and objectives – Regionally Americas
- Works with the Sales team to coordinate and implement marketing campaigns for product launches and promotions
- Designs/writes/produces (or manages contractors) marketing materials (print and online) i.e. banners, ads, SWAG, signage, marketing materials, sales collateral, case studies, trade show booth, and photoshoots
- Monitors, measures, and reports social media activities and trends relative to public relations efforts
- Maintains effective internal communications with Sweden to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Evaluates competitor’s current and changing marketing and sales strategies
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and other tasks can be allocated by the Director of Sales & Marketing or other Senior Managers of Beijer Electronics.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Prior history of successful work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Self-directed work habits, excellent time-management skills
- Detail-oriented; high-level attention to detail in all tasks
- Ability to write professional inter-company communication
- Experienced with MS Office and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Lightroom)
- Experience with Hubspot software platform
- Well-structured but with a flexible approach to problem solving and a determination to overcome obstacles
- Good relationship builder
- Able to deal with complex issues
- Loyal, well-motivated and demonstrates initiative
- Can work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Result and objective driven
Our culture requires flexibility and strong organizational skills. This person must should be capable of learning the basic products and technologies of our market. Must be capable of establishing relationships and meeting the needs of internal customers.